We had a blast with our Summer Beer FEAST out on Lake Ray Hubbard, but now it is time to gear up for our Fall Festivals and this year we are adding one to the list.
Tickets are on sale now: Click the link below to buy your tickets today.
- Nashville – September 22nd. (This will be our 3rd annual festival here and we are doubling the beer offering)
- Austin – September 29th
- Fort Worth – October 13th
Each of our festivals will have at least 60 brews to choose from and at the Nashville fest you will be allowed unlimited sampling from 1-6pm. There are still a few VIP tickets remaining for the Nashville fest that include:
- Early admission by one hour
- A sweet BeerFEAST T shirt
- VIP brew caddy taster glass lanyard
- One food voucher for any one of the available food trucks
- Most importantly you will have access to the VIP only line for early access to the rare tappings.
Unfortunately we have to play by a different rule book at our Festivals in Texas since State Law prohibits us from giving more than 24 ozs of beer for one price. We will be selling additional tasting cards for (12) two ounce samples for only $6 inside the Fest, to allow you to sample even more of our delicious offerings at a reduced price. We’ve been collecting these brews for some time now and are looking forward to sharing them with you. Spread the good word. Space will be limited.
Sugar Land will also be joining in on the fun with their inaugural festival on October 27th, but their tickets are not on sale quite yet. Keep an eye on their Twitter account @SaucerSugarLand for updates on VIP and General Admission ticket releases within the next two weeks. And as always, the Twitter savvy can follow me @Schlabs, or my right hand man @SaucerSam as well as @SaucerFeast for a peak behind the scenes.